Bottoms up! "Come" prepared with condoms if you are going to the bar tonight. Free safer sex goodies like condoms, dental dams, and lubricants (lube) always @ HGLHC. Stop by and visit us!
Heading out to the club this weekend? Think ahead and take condoms with you, just in case! You might not make the best choices about safer sex when you're drinking, so be prepared by carrying condoms with you for you and your friends.
OUR CONDOM BAR INCLUDES.....
Durex Maximum Love Lubricated Condoms
- thin condoms that contain extra silky smooth lubricant for a natural experience
- unique "Easy-On" design makes protecting yourself quick, easy and pleasurable
LifeStyles Kiss Of Mint Unlubricated Condoms
- Condom has no lubrication but a delicious minty flavored powder
- Great for oral sex- no taste of "wet lube!" Kiss of mint refreshment!
Kimono Special Lubricated Condom
- Kimono Special condoms. Kimono Special is Extra sensitive, yet strong and reliable, the Kimono Special is 20% thinner than standard condoms.
- Manufactured to Kimono's strict standards and specifications, the Kimono Special is Form-fitting contour shape, reservoir tip and an exceptional condom.
Durex Rainbow Colors Condoms
- Lubricated latex condoms
- Classic shaped condoms in fun, colorful latex
- Available in red, blue, green, pink and orange.
Durex Avanti NON-LATEX Condoms
- Durex Avanti condoms are made from a unique polyurethane material that is odorless
- It's important to use non-latex condoms if you or your partner(s) have a latex allergy! Avanti condoms can be used by the small percentage of the population (typically 1-3%) that are sensitive to natural rubber latex.
- Unlike natural latex, polyurethane condoms are resistant to oil-based lubricants. If you are using a latex condom, however, it is important that you only use water-based lubricants.
Stop in and pick up your free safer sex kits including some of these condoms so you can be ready for the weekend!
We also have rapid HIV testing and STD testing and treatment so you can take care of business before you get down to business.
Be Well. Be Yourself!
xoxoxo, The Safety Net Team